- 700 g mixed cheeses of choice, cubed
- 700 g Milk
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g fine semolina
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- pepper, to taste
- 1 package Filo Pastry
- melted butter, for the filo pastry
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
Place 350g of cheese into TM bowl and gratefor 8 seconds on speed 5. Remove and set aside and repeat with second batch.
Place milk, butter, semolina and salt into bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 100ºC on speed 4. When 1 minute remains lower to speed 3 and add eggs 1 at a time through lid opening.
Add cheeses and pepper and keep mixing until well combined.
In a large greased baking dish, place filo pastry sheet by sheet, basting with melted butter between each sheet (6 to 8 sheets on bottom and repeated on top). Allow filo to extend over baking dish a little so you can wrap the filling once poured in.
Place cheese mixture into dish and fold overlapping pieces of pastry then continue to add the remainder of sheets to cover pie, remember to butter each one in between. Cut into portions, sprinkle with water and sesame seeds on top if you wish. Bake in a pre heated oven at 200ºC until browned (approx 40 min).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts