- 115 gram self-raising flour, extra if needed.
- 250 gram Greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl.
2. Place on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Check if the dough is too sticky or not, add a tablespoon at a time and repeat this step until it forms a dough.
3. Put on the knead function for 2 mins then roll it out on a floured surface and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place pizza toppings on and cook in the oven.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes or until browned and how you like it.
Preheat the oven on 220° or higher- up to 250°.
Accessories you need
Feel free to add herbs or garlic into the dough mixture for more flavour! You could even chop some sundried tomatoes and mix it in the dough mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice