- * 2 1/2 cups of almond flour -or- 3 cups of blanched slivered almonds, finely ground up in TMX
- * 1 1/4 cup of castor sugar (or grind sugar first to make castor)
- * 3 egg whites
- * 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- * 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- * Extra sugar for dusting
8Recipe is created for
1 Preheat oven to 180 C and line baking sheets with baking paper.
2 In mill together the almond flour and
sugar for a few seconds on speed 4. Add the vanilla and almond extract and mix on speed 4 for another few seconds.
Add the eggwhites, one at a time, and continue to process until the dough is
3 Place teaspoons of the dough on the baking paper and
dust with sugar. Bake for 24-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
completely before serving. They will be slightly chewy at first, but
they will be nicely crispy as a day or two goes by. Store in a cool, dry
place. Makes about
If you like your biscuits more chewy, bake for 20 - 24 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis