1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Crush Pecans in Thermomix on lid closed position using Turbo. Just a couple of times needed. Combine all ingredients except Pecans in Thermomix. Mix for about 40 seconds on speed 4-5. Add nuts and use stir setting and mix for another 20 seconds or so.
I use a bundt pan that I spray first with light olive oil spray. Bake at 180 degrees Centigrade for 50 - 60 minutes.
Test with cake tester at 50 mins. Bake till the tester comes out clean.
Cool, dust with icing sugar. Can be served with whipped cream or ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice