8Recipe is created for
Crush Pecans in Thermomix on lid closed position using Turbo. Just a couple of times needed. Combine all ingredients except Pecans in Thermomix. Mix for about 40 seconds on speed 4-5. Add nuts and use stir setting and mix for another 20 seconds or so.
I use a bundt pan that I spray first with light olive oil spray. Bake at 180 degrees Centigrade for 50 - 60 minutes.
Test with cake tester at 50 mins. Bake till the tester comes out clean.
Cool, dust with icing sugar. Can be served with whipped cream or ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments