- 8 --- granny smith apples
- 30 grams water
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 30 grams flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and slice apples put in thermomix along with all other apple pie filling ingredients. Cook for 20min, 90deg, reverse, speed 1. Once cooked transfer into bowl and pop in fridge to cool.
remove pastry from fridge and devide into 16 portions. Sprinke individual pie tins with flour, Roll out 8 portions and line individual pie trays with pastry cutting off excess on the edges with the back of a knife.
with the remaining 8 portions roll out and cut a circle the same size as the upside down tin for each to make the tops of the pie.
devide cooled filling into each pie dish, pop lid on top pressing down firmly around the edges to seal the top and bottom and coat each pie with egg wash and pop in oven 170 deg fan forced for around 30min or until golden brown on top.
Enjoy! If you love this recipe please rate and comment. Thanks x
Note this makes 8 pies I can not change the portions. Make 2 batches of sweet shortcrust pastry from basic cook book page 50 refrigerate for at least 30min
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew