- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- zest of one orange
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 Vanilla beans scraped from 1 pod
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Pinch sea salt
30h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180deg (fan forced)
2. Place he blueberries evenly distributed in the baking dish
3. Whisk eggs 6 seconds, speed 5
4. Add coconut milk, vanilla beans, orange zest and salt. Mix 6 seconds, speed 5
5. Add the coconut sugar, almond flour, melted butter and mix 6 seconds, speed 5
6. Pour the batter evenly over the blueberries and place in the oven for 30minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove and let cool for ten minvites before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie