- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- zest of one orange
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 Vanilla beans scraped from 1 pod
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180deg (fan forced)
2. Place he blueberries evenly distributed in the baking dish
3. Whisk eggs 6 seconds, speed 5
4. Add coconut milk, vanilla beans, orange zest and salt. Mix 6 seconds, speed 5
5. Add the coconut sugar, almond flour, melted butter and mix 6 seconds, speed 5
6. Pour the batter evenly over the blueberries and place in the oven for 30minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove and let cool for ten minvites before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake