- 60 grams Butter
- 300 grams buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 200 grams Flour, Plain
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter and melt 1.30min/90 degrees/speed 2.
2. Add buttermilk and eggs and mix 10 secs/speed 3.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix 10 secs/speed 3. Don't over mix. If the ingredients are not quite mixed together use spatula to stir through.
4. Spoon approx 1/3 cup of batter per pancake into a heated pan and flip it over when small bubbles appear on the whole surface. Cook for a couple of minutes until golden brown before serving.
5. Enjoy with your favourite toppings - our favourite is berries and maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)