- 375 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 --- brown sugar
- 310 --- buttermilk
- 100 grams Butter, Melted
- 1 egg
- 150 grams White Chocolate Chips
Pre-heat Oven to 180 Deg.
Prepare Muffin Tray with Paper-pans
Place Butter into and melt 100 deg, 1 minute, speed 3. Add Brown Sugar and mix for 30 seconds ensuring there are no clumps on the base of the bowl.
Add Buttermilk, egg, SRF, Baking Powder, Bicarb Soda and blend 30 seconds, speed 4.
scrape down sides and base of bowl to prevent any dry patches, and mix again 30 seconds, speed 4. Once mixture is well blended add Chocolate Chips and mix 30 seconds speed 2.
Fill each muffin pan 3/4 with batter and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on top
Before placing muffins into the oven i sprinkle extra White Chocolate Chips over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free