- 75 g cashew nuts
- 75 g peanuts
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 120 g raw sugar
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence (or Paste)
- 2 tablespoons Milk
Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees.
Line a tray with baking paper or Thermomat.
Place nuts into TM bowl. Chop 2secs/speed 5 ensuring they stay chunky.
Add remaining ingredients into the TM bowl.
Cook 8 mins/100 deg//speed 1.
Pour mixture onto the prepared tray and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and bubbly.
Cool in tin. When cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Adapted from a South African Thermomix recipe received at Thermofest '14!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce