- 2 free range eggs
- 85 grams Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 50 grams flaked coconut
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams cacao butter
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams 100% Pure Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
Preheat Oven 180°C, place a piece of baking paper on an oven tray.
Place eggs whites in with honey and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
Add salt, all coconut and vanilla extract, mix 10 seconds/speed 3.
Place into a container and put in fride to chill whilst you're making the chocolate (about half an hour).
Once chilled, squish into a ball shape (makes 10-12 balls), and place on a baking tray. I use mini muffin tins, looks cute and keeps balls together better. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how hot your oven is. Remove when golden.
When cooked, drizzle with chocolate, and try not to eat them all at once!
Place cacao butter in , mill 20 seconds/speed 8. Scrape butter down to base of bowl. Add coconut oil, melt 37°C 4 minutes/speed 2. Ensure cacao butter is completely melted before moving to next step.
Add maple syrup, cacao powder and vanilla extract. Continue to melt 37°C 4 minutes/speed 1.
Blend 10 seconds/speed 5.
Set aside to drizzle on top of macaroons. If chocolate has started to set, just heat up again at 37°C.(Now... I only used very small of the mixture and poured the rest evenly into chocolate moulds or a container to have some cholocate handy for emotional emergencies (lol). Keep left over chocolate refridgerated. If you want it to set faster, pop in the freezer for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls