- 160 g rolled oats
- 40 g Quinoa flakes
- 65 g Mayver's Chocnutty spread, Could also use Peanut Butter
- 160 g Maple syrup
- 65 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g dark chocolate, Or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 27 x 11 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
Place the first three ingredients into the .
10 seconds, speed 5.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Press the mixture firmly into the prepared tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, cut into bars. Store in a cool dry place for up to one week. Eat while still warm to enjoy the melted chocolate!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies