- 160 g rolled oats
- 40 g Quinoa flakes
- 65 g Mayver's Chocnutty spread, Could also use Peanut Butter
- 160 g Maple syrup
- 65 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g dark chocolate, Or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 27 x 11 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
Place the first three ingredients into the .
10 seconds, speed 5.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Press the mixture firmly into the prepared tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, cut into bars. Store in a cool dry place for up to one week. Eat while still warm to enjoy the melted chocolate!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style