- 120 grams Butter
- 150 grams oat meal biscutes
- 180 grams mixed dried fruit, apricots, sultanas etc
- 140 grams Mixed Nuts, eg walnut, almonda, peanuts
- 150 grams Chocolate Buttons
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 375 grams sweetened condensed milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat Oven to 180 degrees
2. Melt butter and Pour into baking tin 22x22 cm
3. Add biscuts to bowl crush 12 seconds speed 5
4. Press crushed biscuit into tin and firm down
5. Add nuts to bowl and chop 2 seconds speed 7.
6. Spread nuts over buscuts
7. Add dried fruit to bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 8
8. spread dried fruit over the nuts
9. Evenly spread coconut over dried fruit
10. Place chocolate buttons evenely over coconut
11. Pour condensed milk over the mixture
12. Cook in oven for 25 minutes
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.