- 125 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 395 gram sweetened condensed milk, can of
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams glucose syrup
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 80 grams cadburys dairy milk chocolate, chopped
- 200 grams cadburys top deck chocolate, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with freezer go between (Peels off easily and can handle the heat)
2. Place butter, condensed milk, golden syrup, glucose syrup and brown sugar in TM bowl - 10 min 100deg SP3 (MC off)
3. Scrape down bowl, increase temp 120deg 20-22mins SP3 (MC off)
4. Add in both the dairy milk and the top deck chocolate 20secs SP2.5 (MC on)
5. Pour into prepared square pan and smooth the top.
6. Cover and place in fridge overnight or until firm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life