- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 160 grams plain flour
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 2 Tins condensed Milk
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 150 grams Dark Chocolate Buttons
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 40 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 170*. Line 2 18x28cm tins with foil and grease lightly.
Melt butter, 3mins/100*/sp2
Add remaining base ingredients, 10secs/sp2.5
Scrape down sides, 10secs/sp2.5
Divide mixture equally between the tins, (Mine each weigh 535/540g. when done). Press down with a fork and bake for 12mins.
Add all caramel ingredients to bowl.
Scrape down sides, then 15mins/115*/sp1
Pour caramel over bases (mine weigh 1005/1010g) and allow to cool completely
Add all ingredients to bowl, blitz 5secs/sp6.
Then melt 2mins/90*/sp3
Pour over bases and refrigerate.
This recipe can be halved to make 1 slab, I always make 2 and freeze the second cut into pieces. It does last for 2 weeks in the fridge (in theory)
1. Instead of chocolate topping, blitz macadamia nuts and chocolate chips 5secs/sp5 and sprinkle over hot caramel slice. Press gently with fingers.
2. Create a subtle change by replacing golden syrup with same measurement of honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves