- 250 g unsalted butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 400 g plain flour
- 250 g chocolate chips, dark, milk, white or a mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Place butter in bowl and chop 10 sec/sp 5
- Insert butterfly, add condensed milk and sugar.
Mix 2 mins/sp 4 or until light and fluffy and sugar combined
- Remove butterfly. Add flour and mix 15 sec/sp6
Scrape down side of bowl and repeat if necessary
- Add chocolate chips and mix 10sec/sp4 /"Counter-clockwise operation"
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray lined with Thermomat, roll into a ball and press with fork.
Bake for 10-15 mins or until golden
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake