- 4 eggs
- dash vanilla
- 35 grams white vinegar
- 570 grams water
- 460 grams Butter
- 480 grams plain flour
- 500 grams brown sugar
- 85 grams cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarb
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Grease and line 2 x 20-22cm tins
Melt butter and add to the bowl with the other wet ingredients.
Then add sugar and mix for 5 secs speed 4 or until mixed in. Add all other dry ingredients.
mix 20 secs speed 4 or until or mixed in.
Bake for 40 mins or until baked.
once cooled cover cake in ganache. Serve room tempreature as is or with cream or ice cream x
Accessories you need
This makes a lot of cake! So ideal for birthday cakes. Can also be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken