- 400 g raw sugar
- 10 g cocoa
- 25 g Butter, chilled
- 105 g Milk, full cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line small slice tray with baking paper
2. Add 400g sugar, 10g cocoa, 25g butter and 105g milk to mixing bowl
3. Cook 6mins30secs/120deg/sp2 MC OFF
4. Scrape down bowl and cook for a further 35mins/120deg/sp1 MC OFF
5. add 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and mix 10secs/sp3 MC ON
6. quickly pour into prepared tray and leave to set at room temperature, it will start setting as it cools and it sets hard
7. We break into pieces by hand as this is how we have always done it in our home but you could score the fudge as its setting for easier cutting later.
Accessories you need
Store in an airtight container at room temp.
To wash bowl fill with hot water and detergent and let sit for at least 10mins
This wont melt so you can take it out on a hot day to share with friends.
It only makes a small amount but it is very sweet so you will only want a little at a time as a treat (theoretically!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.