- 140 g white quinoa, uncooked
- 1 l water
- 80 g Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160 g grapeseed oil or other mildly flavoured oil
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
- 80 g dutch process cocoa powder
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp bicarb soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
Weigh quinoa into simmering basket.
Soak for 30 minutes by adding enough water to cover quinoa.
Place simmering basket with quinoa into TM bowl. Add 1 L water.
Steam quinoa for 17 min/Varoma/spd 3.
Remove basket from bowl and set aside to cool
Place quinoa in TM bowl. Blend for 20-30 secs/spd 8.
Add remaining ingredients. Blend for 20-30s/spd 8.
Divide mixture between about 30 mini paper baking cups (or 12 larger ones).
Bake at 160°C for 15-20 minutes (longer for larger ones).
Accessories you need
Decorate with butter icing if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake