- 380 g plain flour, wholemeal
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 180 g brown sugar
- 250 g Butter, cut into pieces
- 4 level teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 level teaspoons ground allspice
- 80 g currants, or cranberries
- 10 g vanilla essence
- 300 g White Cooking Chocolate
- 2-4 drops red colouring, for chocolate, powder or oil based
Recipe is created for
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees
- Line baking sheets with baking paper
- Place all cookie ingredients except fruit into the TM bowl and replace TM lid.
- Mix for 10 seconds/speed 6
- Add the fruit to the mixture and mix on reverse 6 seconds / speed 5.
- Remove the cookie mixture and divide into 1 tablespoon size balls and place on parchment covered baking sheets
- Press the cookies flat. They can be pressed to make a pattern on top. I use a spiralled milk boiling guard.
- Place biscuits in the preheated oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove the cookies and allow to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and add red colouring to desired pinkness.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, place a round of pink chocolate in the centre. Allow to set before eating.
These are nice when refrigerated but it isn't necessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight