- 180g Fresh dates (medjool)
- 185g selfraising flour
- 165g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180ml Milk
- 125g melted butter
- 1tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
heat oven to 160
put dates in jug and chop 10secs speed7 till smooth my dates were very soft if yours are dry soak in 60ml boiling water before you process to soften.
add everything else to jug in order then mix speed 5 for 20secs
now donna hays recipe said its 6 large doughnuts she used doughnut tray i never had one so i put in 15 silicone cup cakes
and cooked for 15mins till golden then roll in spiced sugar whilst warm
grind one cinnamon stick and half a nutmeg till fine then mix with some caster sugar.you could use already ground of course i just tasted and added sugar to taste
donna hay recipe converted to thermomix they were lovely
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- steamed pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- lchf cheese souffle
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- jamies garlic tear and share