- 165 g seeded dates
- 220 g dark brown sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 250 g water
- 2tsp cardamom
- 260 g SR flour
- 100 g hazelnuts or walnuts
- 1 tsp Bicarb. Soda
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
1) Place dates, sugar, butter and water in TM bowl and heat for 5 mins at 100*C on Reverse Speed 2
2) Add spice, flour, nuts, soda and coconut and mix for 5 secs on speed 6. Check to see all is mixed together and pour into lined loaf tin 11cm X 25cm
3) Bake at 160*c Fan Forced for 45 mins. Stand in tin for 5 mins.
It is excellent served, warm with butter for morning tea or on a cheese board with extra fresh dates and Brie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue