- 100 g pitted dated
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml (1 cup) boiling water
- cooking spray
- 50 g (1/2 cup) Cocao
- 80 g (1/2cup lightly packed) dark brown sugar
- 120 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 80 g light margarine
- 2 x 50g eggs
- 50 g (1/3 cup) RS flour, can substitite with gluten free/flour of your choiceadn substitiute SR agent with Bicarb and baking powder
- 2 tbsp plain flour, Lupin is best for diabetics
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop dates on Sp 4 for 6 sec.
2. put in small bowl and add bicard and boiling water, set aside for 15minutes
3. Preheat oven to 160°C for fan forced and spray 20cm square cake tin
4. Add datemixture, Cocao, sugar, apple sauce and margarine to TM and mix at Sp 2 for 5 mins at 60°C
5. allow to cool slightly
6. add egg and flours and mix at Sp 2 for 1 min
7. Pour into preparedtin and bake for 30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments