THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 g Fresh pitted cherries
- 300 g Mixed nuts of choice, e.g. almonds, cashews, brazil nuts
- 200 g dark chocolate block, broken into pieces
- 40 g Maple syrup
- 5 g baking powder
Pre-heat the oven at 160C.
Prepare and line a brownie baking pan.
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and blend for 1 minute at speed 10.
Pour mix into baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a test skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
The brownie mix will look rather wet, making the brownie texture dense. Best to use a small brownie pan for a thicker layer of cake, if desired.
Keeping the temperature low on the oven will also help the brownie cook evenly, but will require a longer time in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Dad's Easy Chicken Curry
- Pumpkin Zucchini Cheesy Mini Muffins
- Char Siew (BBQ Pork) Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Ham and Tomato Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Brookie - Chocolate Chip Brownie Swirl Cookies
- Sambal Belacan Tumis (Fried Chili Shrimp Paste)
- Traditional Mooncake with Red Bean paste
- Malaysian Chicken Laksa
- Stir Fried Mushroom and Egg Noodles
- Nyonya Onde-Onde
- Sticky Apple Chocolate Cake
- Kuih Lapis Legit (Spekkoek)