- 55g Linseeds
- 125g pistachios
- 50g Cashews
- 85g Almonds raw
- 80g Dried Blueberries or Cranberries
- 20g desicated coconut
- 100g Quinoa flakes or gluten free oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 20g Pepita Seeds
- 240g nut butter of choice
- 80g Rice malt syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add nuts to the bowl and turbo 1-2 seconds to desired consistency, add all other dry ingredients and mix on reverse speed 4 for 5 seconds. Set aside in a bowl
Add nuts for Nut Butter ( I used Almonds, Macadamias ,50g Macadamia oil} process on speed 10, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necesary untill desired consistency.
Loosen nut paste from the base of bowl and add the reserved dry ingredients and Rice Malt Syrup, mix reverse speed 4, 10 seconds.
Place onto 2 baking trays and bake in the oven on 180o for 10 mins, turn mixture and bake for a further 10 mins or until golden.
Let cool and place into a air tight container. If this has dried out completely it can be stored in the cupboard but if not in the fridge.
The original recipe was designed to be a nut bar but I had problems keeping it together so decided to crumble it and make into a Muesli.
To make into a bar, press into a slice tray and freeze for at least 2 hours
When firm cut into rectangles and place into a dehydrator for 8 hours - can be baked at this stage instead of putting into a dehydrator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf