- 60 g dairy free spread, Nuttelex
- 75 g gluten free flour
- 25 g brown sugar
- 25 g coconut, desiccated
- 140 g thick coconut cream, (from tin)
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g coconut milk powder
- 60 g coconut oil
- 70 g golden syrup
- 100 g Dairy free chocolate
- 1/2 level teaspoons coconut oil
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a square tin (20cm x 20cm) with baking paper and preheat over to 180 degrees (fan forced).
Melt Nuttlelex, 2 min - 50 degrees - sp2.
Add 75g Gluten free flour, 25g brown sugar and 25g dessicated coconut
Mix 10 sec sp3.
Scrape down sides and repeat if required.
Press into tin (I found this easier with my hands and the back of a metal soup spoon).
Bake 10 - 15 minutes @180 degrees until lightly golden.
Whilst the Base is cooking, add all Caramel ingredients.
Cook 25 mins - 90degrees - sp4.
Pour onto Base and smooth.
Return to oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly all over and edges begin to brown.
Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
Wash and Dry mixing bowl.
When Base and caramel are cool, put chocolate in bowl 8 sec - sp8.
Add Coconut oil.
Melt chocolate 2min 30sec - 50 degrees - sp2.
Set in fridge.
Slice with a hot knife when set and serve.
Store any leftovers in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits