- 200 grams raw almonds
- 300 grams extra ripe banana
- 3 free range eggs
- 60 grams raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 60 grams cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 80 grams desiccated cococnut
- 25 grams chia seeds
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160
2. Add raw whole almonds to TM bowl, mill on speed9 for 8 sec.
3. transfer to a separate bowl, put aside
4. Add pealed bananas, eggs, honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, bicarb soda and lemon juice to TM bowl and mix speed 5 for 10secs
5. Add the prepared Almond Meal, coconut and chia seeds to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 15 secs
6. lightly oil one loaf tin and coat with extra desiccated cococnut to stop batter from sticking
7. pour mixture into tin and bake for 45mins to 1 hour.
You may want to cover with foil if over-browning too quickly.
8. remove from oven and allow to cool before turning out the loaf.
Will keep in the fridge covered for 1 week
Ricotta and Honey
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries