- 190 grams SR gluten free flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 80 grams brown sugar, lightly packed
- 160 grams Milk, rice milk or almond milk
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon golden syrup
- 410 grams Boiling water
- 2 heaped tablespoon golden syrup
- 160 grams brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
Add to bowl all dry ingredients. Mix on speed 4/5 seconds
Add milk, butter (softened) egg, and syrup to flours and sugar and mix on speed 5/20 seconds until you have a smooth batter. Pour batter into prepared ramekins or oven proof dish.
Sprinkle extra sugar onto the top of the batter.
Prepare boiling water and syrup in a jug stiring until the syrup has disolved. Carefully pour the liquid over the batter.
Bake in a moderate oven for 30 to 35 mins or until cooked through.
Let the puddings sit to thicken the sauce for a few minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream or cream. Enjoy
You can use this recipe with normal wheat flour just omit the baking powder and use self raising flour. You can also use normal milk if you are not dairy free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)