- 125 grams Butter, chopped
- 95 grams sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 20 grams Milk
- 130 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
- 80 grams sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 170°C and line baking trays with gladbake paper
2. Add chopped butter, sugar and vanilla extract to Thermomix Bowl and mix for 1min/Sp3.
3. Add egg and milk and blend 30sec/Sp4.
4. Add the flour and blend 20sec/sp4. Scrape down sides and repeat.
5. Add 80gms sultanas and mix 10/sec/Rev/Sp4.
6. Drop teaspoons onto lined trays and bake for 15-20 mins.
7. Allow to cool on tray before removing to cake cooler.
This is a biscuit recipe from a friend - I have just converted to gluten free and thermified it. You could use a mix of sultanas and choc chips.
I find it easier to empty mixture from the Thermomix bowl into another bowl - just easier to spoon from bowl rather than fighting with the blades in the thermomix.
Suitable for TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE