- 200 grams orange, approx 1 large, quartered
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 grams oil, i use "light" olive oil but any neutral flavoured oil fine
- 120 grams Milk
- 280 grams flour, *see notes for my GF flour mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 70 grams choc chips, optional
preheat oven to 200degF
Blitz orange & sugarfor 10sec sp 8
add egg, oil, milk
mix 5sec,sp 5
add flour, BP & baking soda
mix 5sec, sp5
add choc chips if wanted & mix reverse briefly to incorporate
i use silicon muffin cups, cook 12-15min
Gluten Free whole orange muffins
these are delicious & moist with a lovely orange flavour
My Gluten Free flour mix is rice flour, corn flour, ground almonds, & xantham gum. After lots of trial & error, i have found this is the best combination for baking as it isnt dry.
I will post the combination ratios seperately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping