- 200 grams orange, approx 1 large, quartered
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 grams oil, i use "light" olive oil but any neutral flavoured oil fine
- 120 grams Milk
- 280 grams flour, *see notes for my GF flour mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 70 grams choc chips, optional
preheat oven to 200degF
Blitz orange & sugarfor 10sec sp 8
add egg, oil, milk
mix 5sec,sp 5
add flour, BP & baking soda
mix 5sec, sp5
add choc chips if wanted & mix reverse briefly to incorporate
i use silicon muffin cups, cook 12-15min
Gluten Free whole orange muffins
these are delicious & moist with a lovely orange flavour
My Gluten Free flour mix is rice flour, corn flour, ground almonds, & xantham gum. After lots of trial & error, i have found this is the best combination for baking as it isnt dry.
I will post the combination ratios seperately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup