- 1 --- orange, rind and juice
- 180 g sugar
- 250 g plain flour
- 1.5t tsp baking powder
- 1/2t tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 120 g oil, vegetable, canola, sunflower, you choose (not olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g yoghurt
- 1 package Cottees Vanilla pudding mix, see photo below
- 150 g sultanas
- 2 tsp flour, extra
- 250g icing sugar
- 2t Butter
- 50g freshly squeezed orange juice
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /160 fan.
Grease and line a good size loaf pan size loaf pan, or a 23cm springform pan.
1. Add sugar and orange rind to the . Blitz 10secs/sp9.
Save the juice for the ( optional) glaze.
2. Add remaining ingredients except for the sultanas and extra flour.
3. Blend 20secs/sp5. Scrape if necessary.
4. Combine the sultanas and flour in a small bowl and add to the .
5. Combine 20secs/sp3/
6. Spread into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour, or until cooked when tested.
8. Cool on a rack, before icing (optional).
- 1. Add icing sugar and butter to the
2. Add enough of the orange juice to make a thin glaze or thick frosting, through the MC hole @ sp 4. and blend 10secs/sp4.
Frosting /Glaze (optional)
Accessories you need
Absolutely delicious..Especially with a nice hot cup of tea
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake