- 130 g Coconut Shredded
- 100 g pepitas
- 50 g Organic Sultanas
- 7.5 g Cacao
- 20 g coconut cream
- 20 g Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Creative Easy Natural Quick Dessert
Step 1. Place 30g shredded coconut into mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Step 2. Place remaining shredded coconut (100g) into mixing bowl. Mill 30 sec / speed 9.
Step 3. Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec / speed 9.
Step 4. Spoon out mixture and roll into bite sized balls. Roll balls in reserved chopped coconut. Set in fridge.
Note: Mixture can also be pressed evenly into a baking paper lined loaf tin (20cm x 7.5cm) then set in fridge. Once set, remove baking paper and mixture together, then slice into bite sized pieces.
Variations: Choose a flavour of your preference, by substituting the peppermint for orange extract, strawberry extract etc.
Bliss Balls Mixture
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Healthy 'Peanut' Chocolate Caramel Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free)
- Nut Free 'Peanut Butter' Cookies (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Simple Seed Crackers. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free.
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Easy Toasted Muesli (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Tasty!)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one