- 70 g unsalted butter
- 50 g golden syrup
- 90 g raw sugar
- 55 g pepitas
- 55 g desicated coconut
- 100 g Dried Mixed Fruit
- 20 g chia seeds
- 80 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1 Weetbix, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Line a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
3. Place the butter, sugar and Golden Syrup in TM and melt 4 min, 90 degrees Sp 1
4. Set aside to cool slightly.
5. Add the pepitas, coconut, dried fruit, chia seeds, flour, oats and Weet-bix to the TM bowl and mix on "Dough mode" "Counter-clockwise operation" until combined
6. Spoon the mixture into the lined pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
8. Set aside in the pan for 20 minutes to cool completely followed by a further 10 mins out of pan on a wire rack
9. Cut into slices to serve.
You can substitute honey for the golden syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts