- 180 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Dutch Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 280 grams sugar
- 100 grams Butter, Room Temp
- 1 egg, Large
- 100 grams Butter, room temp
- 260 grams icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Pre heat oven to 190 degrees fan forced.
Mix flour,cocoa,baking soda and powder,salt and sugar on speed 3, for 15 Sec. Then scrape down.
Add butter and egg.
Set time 1 min, "Closed lid" , "Dough mode" interval setting. Dough should come together.
Take teaspoons of dough and place on baking paper leaving space between each ball. Slightly flatten.
Bake for 9 min's. Leave to cool.
Accessories you need
Can use as just a yummy chocolate biscuit only. Keep i air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou