- 200 grams plain flour
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, white
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 220 grams water
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon Milk
Place all ingredients for cake batter into tm bowl
Mix speed 5 for 30 seconds
Pour into prepared cake tin
Bake for approx 35 - 40mins
Test with knife or skewer. When it comes out clean, cake is ready
Place all icing ingredients into tm bowl
Mix speed 5 for 10 seconds
Scrape down side of bowl
Pre heat oven to 180oC, Grease and line square cake tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options