- 125 g Butter
- 70 g brown sugar
- 70 g caster sugar
- 1 --- egg
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g LSA
- 4 heaped tablespoons brewers yeast
- 30 g rolled oats
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 200 g chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- preheat oven to 180 degrees
Cream together brown sugar and caster with butter. 1 minute and 40 seconds. Speed 4
- Add egg and vanilla extract 30 seconds speed 4
- Add in self-raising flour, LSA, brewers yeast and rollled oats. Mix 15 seconds speed 4. Then function 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix together reverse 40 seconds
- Scoop heaped teaspoons onto baking tray and bake for 13 minutes at 180 degrees fan forced oven.
Accessories you need
You can add more or less brewers yeast. You can also replace chocolate chips with anything you like Eg cranberries.
Please note that lactation cookies will not be useful for women with a genuine low milk supply. These will be beneficial for women who need a boost.
Remember feeding more is the best way to increase milk supply and to consult with an IBCLC (lactation consultant) if you need support.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins