- 30 g sugar
- 120 g Butter, Cold, chopped
- 100 g sweetened condensed milk
- 170 g self-raising flour
- dash lemon essence ( or rind of lemon)
- hundreds and thousands, To roll in
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- "Dough mode" Preheat the oven to 170°C
Grease/line 2 oven trays.
1. Mill the sugar (and the lemon rind if using), 15secs/sp9. Scrape.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients ( except the sprinkles) 20-30secs/sp4 or until we'll combined.
3. Roll t'spoon size balls in the sprinkles and place on trays.
4. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden.
5. Cool on trays for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Accessories you need
sooo good... 🥰
Recipe can easily be doubled.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify Me Breadwinners" ..
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake