- 75 gram raw sugar
- 100 gram brown sugar
- 130 gram Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 250 gram Self Raising Flour
- 90 gram White Chocolate Chips
- 50 gram dark chocolate chips
- 50 gram cocoa
Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
Place raw sugar in and ,mill 7 secs speed 9.
Add brown sugar, butter and vanilla and mix 10 seconds speed 8.
Add egg thru top, then add flour and cocoa and mix on speed 6 or 7 until combined using the spatula to combine.
Add chocolate chips speed 3 unitl combined.
Roll mixture into ball and flatten slightly bake in preheated oven for 12-15 mins.
Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)