- 250 grams Guittard Dark Chocolate Chips or Similar
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 100 grams softened butter
- 250 grams Nice biscuits
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 200 grams Guittard Dark Chocolate Chips or Similar
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Vanilla oil or vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
Line a 22cm cake tin with baking paper
Place biscuits in TM bowl 3 seconds speed 6 or 7. Set aside
Place 250gm chocolate, condensed milk, butter and essence in to TM bowl. 4 minutes 70 degrees until melted. add biscuit and mix speed3 until combined.
Press into lined tin.
Place remaining chocolate and oil into TM Bowl. 3 minutes 60 degrees or until melted and then spread onto biscuit base. Refrigerate until set and then slice. Enjoy.
Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)