- 250 grams Guittard Dark Chocolate Chips or Similar
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 100 grams softened butter
- 250 grams Nice biscuits
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 200 grams Guittard Dark Chocolate Chips or Similar
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Vanilla oil or vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
Line a 22cm cake tin with baking paper
Place biscuits in TM bowl 3 seconds speed 6 or 7. Set aside
Place 250gm chocolate, condensed milk, butter and essence in to TM bowl. 4 minutes 70 degrees until melted. add biscuit and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed3 until combined.
Press into lined tin.
Place remaining chocolate and oil into TM Bowl. 3 minutes 60 degrees or until melted and then spread onto biscuit base. Refrigerate until set and then slice. Enjoy.
Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)