- 5 large pitted dates
- 2 small oranges peeled and quartered
- 1 small orange juiced
- 125 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 230 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams Raw caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Icing Sugar to Dust
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan forced
Line 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases
Place pitted dates in TMX bowl chop Speed 8 for 5 seconds
Place peeled and quartered oranges and the orange juice into TMX bowl chop Speed 8 for 10 secs
Place cubed butter into TMX bowl heat for 7 minutes at 37c Speed 1 or until melted
Place self raising flour, raw caster sugar, egg, bicarb soda into TMX bowl Mix Reverse Speed 2 for 20secs until all comes together but don’t over mix
Spoon into prepared tray bake for 15 to 20mins or until skewer inserted at centre comes out clean
Stand in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool
Serve dusted with icing sugar
ORANGE AND DATE MUFFINS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses