- 1 orange
- 55 g honey
- 75 g Grapeseed Oil
- 325 g plain flour
- 20 g baking powder
- 50 g raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add honey, oil & sugar to bowl soften 2min/50°/Sp 2
Add remainder of wet ingredients juice of 1 orange, milk & egg combine 10sec/sp4
Add flour & baking powder mix 5sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" sp4
DO NOT OVERMIX LESS IS BEST!
Spoon mixture into large muffin cases and bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until centre springs back when pressed.
Preheat oven 200°C
Accessories you need
You can mill orange rind prior to starting reserve then add back with flour.
Also you can add poppy seeds to flour mix.
Unfortunately my kids don't like either but would make a delicious addition to these muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles