- 350 grams butternut pumpkin, Peeled, Chopped into 2cm cubes
- 80 grams Butter, Chopped
- 80 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste/Extract
- 250 grams plain flour
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- Maple syrup
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees, and prepare a 12-hole muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
Place 500g water in the mixing bowl. Place pumpkin pieces in the varoma bowl and steam 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 or until tender. Set pumpkin aside and discard water.
Weigh butter into mixing bowl and melt
1 minute/50 degrees/Speed2.
Add milk, eggs and vanilla to bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add steamed pumpkin and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Add Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Brown Sugar and Baking Powder and mix 10-15 seconds/speed 5.
Spoon batter into muffin cases and drizzle 1 teaspoon of maple syrup onto the top of each one.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with sifted icing sugar if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake