- 50 g Butter, Chopped
- 125 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 240 g frozen raspberries
- 80 g caster sugar
- 1 x 85g package Raspberry Jelly Crystals
- 125 g Boiling water
- 160 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Prepared coulis, Above. About 120g
- fresh cream
- Extra raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves to decorate
Grease 10 muffin pans (removable base if you have them)
1. Place butter in the and melt @ 60°C/5 minutes.
2. Add biscuits and blitz sp 4.5/15-20secs or until crushed.
3. Press into the prepared pans (10)
4. Place in the fridge while you prepare the rest.
1. Place raspberries and sugar into the and cook 70°C/5-8 mins/, until nice and syrupy.
2. Pass through a seive and retain the liquid. Discard the seeds.
No need to wash the bowl as you prepare to make the filling
1. Combine jelly, boilng water sp3/30secs.
2. Add 1/2 cup of the prepared coulis, about 125g (keep the rest, only a small amount)
3. Add sweetened condensed milk.
4. Blend sp3/10secs, until nicely combined.
5. Pour over each biscuit base.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours
Unmould each tart, pipe/dollop on some cream, decorate with some more rasperries, easter eggs and a mint leaf.
Drizzle with a little of the remaining coulis if you have any left.
These look beautiful...but don"t tell anyone how easy they are..!!
They can be made a couple of days in advance.
Decorate just before serving.
NB: In the photo I didn't have any Chocolate ripple biscuits so I used a plain variety.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and "thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class scghedules on the Gold Coast
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies