- 110 g Milk
- 150 g sugar raw
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 450 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 110 g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- M&M's, red ones
- chocolate pretzels
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat Oven to 170 degrees Celcius
2. Pour milk, sugar and bi carb into TM bowl and cook for 3min/100C/speed 1 Remove to another bowl and allow to cool.
3. Without washing bowl combine flour, salt and butter 5-7secs/ speed 5
4. Add cooled milk and vanilla and mix 10secs/sp 5
5. Roll out dough to 4mm thick and cut out circles using measuring cup.
6. Pinch one end to shape reindeer head and place on baking tray leaving enough space for reindeer antlers between each biscuit.
7. Bake for 9mins or until golden
8. Immediately after removing from oven place 2 currants for eyes and 1 red M&M for nose on each reindeer. Then place 2 choc pretzels on for antlers pushing them into the dough.
Allow to cool on the tray before carefully transferring them to containers!
Make sure you cook the cookies in batches or you will run out of time to put the currants, M&M's and pretzels on while the cookie is still warm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins