- 350 g Chocolate or plain milk
- 50 g liquer or flavoured syrup or sweetener
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 450 g mixed dried fruit
- 50 g Whole blanched almonds, plus extra to decorate
weigh fruit, almonds, milk and liquer or syrup/sweetener into the TM bowl.
Place the TM bowl in the fridge for a min of 4 hours (overnight if possible) to allow the fruit to soak.
add flour and mix 30 secsonds / REVERSE / speed 3
until combined. Use spatula to help and to scrape sides if necessary.
place (heaped) 1/4 cup of mix into each baking paper lined
or greased muffin hole and decorate with additional almonds
bake 150 degrees Fan forced for approx 30min (until cake tester comes out clean)
cakes / muffins
I have made these with sherry, frangelico and with butterscotch syrup (instead of alcohol).
You can add a tablespoon of mixed spice or cocoa for a more 'Christmas' or Chocolate flavour.
This idea was from the 60sec fruit cakes in 'Devil of a cookbook' I found them a little
too moist like a pudding and wanted to add flavour. These freeze well and can
be eaten cold or warmed.
NOTE - these will stick to PAPER muffin/patty cases. Use baking paper cases or
grease the holes. I use Multix cafe collection muffin wraps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)