THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 gram Raw Sugar or Rapidura
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, Peeled
- 180 gram Butter
- 3 Eggs.
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence or Vanilla Paste
- 150 gram Self Raising Flour
- 80 gram semolina
- 50 gram Buttermilk or Milk
- 250 gram strawberries, Halved
- 50 gram raw sugar
- 50 gram Strawberry Jam, Premade
- 20 gram Balsamic Vinegar.
- 20 gram water
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC and grease a 20 cm round spring-form tin.
Place sugar and lemon in mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9
Add butter and mix 30 sec/speed 5
With blades rotating on speed 4 add eggs one at a time through hole in top of mixing bowl lid.
Remove lid and scrap down sides of bowl.
Add vanilla, flour, semolina and buttermilk and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Pour into prepared cake tin and top with halved strawberries and sprinkle with raw sugar.
Bake in oven for 1 hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
While cake is hot pour over hot syrup.
Serve cake warm with cream.
Add Jam, vinegar and water into mixing bowl and cook for 5 mins/90oc/speed 2.
Pour syrup over cake when it comes out of oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie