- 200 grams almonds
- 200 grams any flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 apple
- 150 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 1 banana
- 100 grams water or apple juice
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Mill almonds 20 sec/spd 10.
Add flour and bicarb soda. Mix 5 sec/spd5. Set aside.
Chop apple and dates 5 sec/spd5.
Add banana and chop 3 sec/spd5.
Add milk, water and cinnamon and mix 10 sec/spd4
Add dry ingredients Rev/20sec/spd4
Pour into muffin tins and bake 180 degrees for 25 mins.
Any flour can be used to make gluten free muffins. Can use pears in place of apples.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Kale smoothie
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice