- 125 grams Nuttelex
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 3 tablespoons Almond milk
- 1.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 --- Med sized carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 --- Med sized apple, Cored and roughly chopped
- 3 --- bananas, Very ripe and roughly chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons raw sugar, Only add if your bananas are not overly sweet.
- --- Icing sugar and water, If you want to drizzle at a little over for the big kids
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C
Grease 36 mini muffin holes.
1. Put butter into the "Closed lid" .
2. Melt at 60C, sp/2/ 3 minutes or until melted.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
Taste to see if the mixture is sweet enough. This will depend on how ripe your bananas are. You can add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar if needed. Or honey (age appropriate).
4. Blend 20 secs/sp5. Scrape and repeat.
5. Spoon into prepared tins and bake for 12-15minutes or until done when tested.
6. Leave in tin to cool before icing (optional)
Accessories you need
A converted recipe of mine made allergy friendly and particularly for our little "Thermites" 😆❤️💕
Icing is optional. It is also dlicious, brushed with melted butter or Nuttelex and sprinkled with cinnamon ( age depending) sugar when hot out of the oven.
Your source of great recipes, tips and hints for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Jam Drops - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Grain free chocolate Brownies