- 200 grams medjool dates pitted, Or regular pitted dates, soaked in water for 2hrs
- 130 grams tahini
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil, Room temperature
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cardamon powder
- sea salt, To top
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into tm bowl.
speed 6-7 for approx 1.5 mins.
you may need to scrape down the sides.
a nice caramel coloured, smooth paste is what you are after.
*line a small baking tray with baking paper (I use a loaf tin)
pour mixture into tin, spread as evenly as you can
sprinkle with sea salt
pop into the freezer for an hour or so, slice into pieces
This is too simple
This recipe has been converted from "thekitchn.com"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- White bean dip
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls