- 200 grams medjool dates pitted, Or regular pitted dates, soaked in water for 2hrs
- 130 grams tahini
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil, Room temperature
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cardamon powder
- sea salt, To top
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into tm bowl.
speed 6-7 for approx 1.5 mins.
you may need to scrape down the sides.
a nice caramel coloured, smooth paste is what you are after.
*line a small baking tray with baking paper (I use a loaf tin)
pour mixture into tin, spread as evenly as you can
sprinkle with sea salt
pop into the freezer for an hour or so, slice into pieces
This is too simple
This recipe has been converted from "thekitchn.com"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)