- 200 grams medjool dates pitted, Or regular pitted dates, soaked in water for 2hrs
- 130 grams tahini
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil, Room temperature
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cardamon powder
- sea salt, To top
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into tm bowl.
speed 6-7 for approx 1.5 mins.
you may need to scrape down the sides.
a nice caramel coloured, smooth paste is what you are after.
*line a small baking tray with baking paper (I use a loaf tin)
pour mixture into tin, spread as evenly as you can
sprinkle with sea salt
pop into the freezer for an hour or so, slice into pieces
This is too simple
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from "thekitchn.com"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Chocolate Hummus
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!