- 60 grams cornflour (starch)
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 230 grams butter, cubed, chilled
- 260 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to the bowl.
3. Mix 15 sec / sp 6.
4. Knead / 40sec.
5. Turn out dough onto baking paper adn form into a log.
6. Wrap in glad wrap and chill in the frisge for 1/2 hr, or until firm.
7. Pre heat oven to 160°C
8. Cut into 5mm sliced and place on prepared tray. Leave space between as the shortbread will spread.
9. Bake for 15 mins or until lightly golden on edges.
10. leave to cool on the tray before removing to cooling rack.
11. Ensure shortbread is compltely cold before storing in an air tight conatiner.
Christmas Spiced Shortbread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Mini Cakes
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls