- 60 grams cornflour (starch)
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 230 grams butter, cubed, chilled
- 260 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to the bowl.
3. Mix 15 sec / sp 6.
4. Knead / 40sec.
5. Turn out dough onto baking paper adn form into a log.
6. Wrap in glad wrap and chill in the frisge for 1/2 hr, or until firm.
7. Pre heat oven to 160°C
8. Cut into 5mm sliced and place on prepared tray. Leave space between as the shortbread will spread.
9. Bake for 15 mins or until lightly golden on edges.
10. leave to cool on the tray before removing to cooling rack.
11. Ensure shortbread is compltely cold before storing in an air tight conatiner.
Christmas Spiced Shortbread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries