- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 4 tablespoon caster sugar
- 4 tablespoon Boiling water
- 4 tablespoon Milk
- .5 teaspoon Vanilla extract/essence
Add butter & sugar to bowl beat speed 4 30 seconds or until light & fluffy.
Add the water & milk to the tmx lid & let it drip into the bowl whilst continuing to mix on speed 4 until sugar is disolved & mixture is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and any colours or flavourings you desire.
Enough to ice one standard 22cm cake.
Mock Cream will keep sealed in an air tight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Mock Cream is not suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Cake rusk
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies